Monday, January 19, 2015

Officially day 9! - Still surviving....

So it has just passed midnight in my little corner of the universe which means Day 9 of my whole 30 has arrived. It is statistically the WORST day of the 30 apparently... hehe so we will see what the morning brings. I'm going to work on keeping busy to get me over the sugar craving hump. If you are busy the little voices in your head saying "oh just one block of chocolate can't hurt!" are harder to hear. My efforts to do that today resulted in a huge amount of cleaning and bedrooms that positively sparkled! Go sugar dependency withdrawal frustrations!

I have kept up with the Bikini Body Mommy workout and did day 15 today - WOOHOOO!! I am feeling pretty proud of myself for sticking with it this far and hope that I can keep at it. I haven't really noticed much of a difference yet but I'm only two weeks in so things can only improve right. Anyway I was up until 3am the night before last and up for an hour with my littlest dude early this morning so I am going to call it a night here.

Hopefully by my next post I wont be craving junk as desperately as I am right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment